Welcome to my English blog!

With this blog I intend to post information related to my English lessons. I also hope to connect my blog to those of my students and in this way have some fun blogging and doing our schoolwork at the same time!

zondag 15 november 2009

Welcome to my English blog!

Welcome to my English blog!

I intend to use this blog to post information related to my English lessons. Also, I hope to connect this blog to my students' blogs and use it for our schoolwork. I hope we'll all have fun blogging and working on English!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mwuhahahahaha, I conquered the first post!!!

    With love, one of your (obviously) students.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Its wonderful blog really very nice site and blog facility.every title is very nice and very fatastic concept.Private tutor in Tribeca Thanks for sharing the information.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Grand Canyon 2009

Grand Canyon 2009